We collect personal information from visitors to this website every time you email us with your details. If you email us using the contact us page on the Website you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (such as your name and email address).
We may also collect personal information from you when you:
• correspond with us (for example, when you send us e-mail communications or send letters to us or otherwise make enquiries about the Website).
When you provide your personal information to us, you accept that we may retain it and that it may be held by us or any third party that processes it on our behalf for the purposes of providing the information or services which you have requested. Any third parties who process personal information on our behalf are required to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of the personal information that they process for us.
Our use of your personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you to:
• provide and personalise our services; deal with your enquiries and requests;
• administer orders and accounts relating to our suppliers and customers;
• allow you to participate in the interactive features on the Website, where you choose to do so;
• send you service related communications, including announcements, administrative messages and direct marketing;
• understand how the Website is used so that we can continuously improve it and the services we provide to you; and
• send you newsletters and information about products, services and promotions relating to us and other companies within our group which includes Kentish Pip Ltd.
You may opt out of receiving information about our products and services by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails we send, selecting the relevant option on the Website or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also generate, use and disclose aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics about the Website for marketing and strategic purposes. However, no individual will be individually identifiable from these aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of personal information in this way. However, we will endeavour to protect all personal information collected through the Website in accordance with strict data protection standards.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at:
H Mount and Sons Ltd
If you would like to update the personal information we hold about you, please contact email@example.com